Monday, October 16, 2006

Tootin' My Own Horn


I've been taking pictures all my life, and I've gotten kinda, sorta decent at it - especially scenery-type shots (my people shots are still nothin' to write home about). I got gutsy (for me) and entered some of my photos in a photo contest (sponsored by the local radio station), and darned if I didn't win for Week 2 of said contest! My little photo will reside on the local radio station's home page for a week. Heck, I might actually start showin' some of my photos someday.

"Red Fence" by ~DKBB~

There's a moral to this, little ones: sometimes you need to step outside your comfort zone, throw caution to the wind, and put yourself out there for the world to see (so to speak). Yes, you might fall flat on your face, embarrass the heck outa yourself - or, you might just fly, little ones...you might just fly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's awesome! A big congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and a great pic as well :-)