Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In this season of Thanksgiving

what I am most thankful for is....

My grandson Torsten's laugh, his smile, his hugs and kisses, his curiousity and discovery, the unconditional love he gives....


My son and daughter-in-law's journey into their life together, their joy in each other and Torsten, their curiosity and desire to continue their educations and work toward a successful future together, their unconditional love....

My husband's pride in his family, pride in his work, and his unconditional love....

The joys I see and experience around me every moment of every day. The journey of this life has been one of of unexpected things...that all fill my heart with love, joy, and gratitude.

It is my wish for you, little ones, that you have as much in your lives to be thankful for - every single day - as I do in mine.

*Happy Thanksgiving, Little Ones!*

No comments: