Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a little bit of Christmas....

If you read my blog with any sort of regularity, you know I am totally nuts about Christmas...the holiday season from Thanksgiving through New Year's Day is my FAVORITE time of the year. In deference to my husband's wishes, I put off decorating inside for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. But I needed SOMETHING of Christmas in the house now...just to tide me over. So I got myself a Christmas clock...it's got a pretty Thomas Kinkade picture on the face and it plays a different Christmas song on the hour (12 different songs). It plays softly so it's not overpowering, and it's got a light sensor so it doesn't play when it's dark.

Let just a little bit of Christmas in early, little ones....prepare your heart for the holiday season!

No comments: