Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Reflections of the past...visions of the future....

As 2010 came to a close, I took a moment to reflect on what that year had brought me....adventures, family, and a semblance of health. In the course of the 12 months that were 2010, I was able to make some subtle-but-significant changes in my life that led to a decent weight loss and a 50-point drop in my total cholesterol levels (not too shabby). Chuck and I were able to visit AA&T a few times and fit in a vacation (always a joy!). I had photos in another show in Lincoln. I spent a lot of the fall with my mother, and in doing so learned a lot about her young life in Niobrara County. We were able to spend the holidays with AA&T, which is always joyous and memorable! All in all, 2010 didn't suck.

As I look forward to 2011, I am heartened by the thick blanket of snow covering the ground...setting the stage for a new, clean beginning. It is my goal to lose even more weight and get even better cholesterol numbers in the coming months, to have adventures with family and friends, to enjoy the beauty the world so lovingly shares with us, and to find grace and thankfulness in my life every day.

May 2011 bring you opportunity, adventure, and joy, little ones!

No comments: