- I am thankful for 33+ years of love, joys, adventures, and challenges with my life partner. I don't know that he "completes me," but he sure makes me a better person.
- I am thankful for my wonderful son, daughter-in-law, and angelbaby grandson, who all fill my heart with pride, joy, happiness, and hope.
- I am thankful for the companionship of Sprocket-the-wonder-dog, who teaches me anew every day to take time to stop and smell the roses.
- I am thankful for the beauty of nature and the opportunities I have to experience it.
- I am thankful for the love of good friends...both old and new...and the joy and adventure they bring to my life.
And I am ever-thankful that I live in a country that gives me the right to vote on my government representatives, the right to bitch, the right to praise, the right to try to do better for myself and my family, the right to worship - or not worship - as I choose, provides a military to keep us all safe, and gives me the privilege to be free.
In this season of Thanksgiving, little ones, take the time between all the food prep, the football, the parades, the over-eating, and the family time, to pause and give thanks to the cosmos for those things/people/places in your life you are grateful for.